In the '60s, the Basket was one of several PUMA warm-up shoes to declare a new era on the basketball court. A bona fide brother of the PUMA Suede, it rapidly moved its way up the style roster by opting for allover leather. The Basket scored through many a practice round and pick up game and was later adopted by the hip hop scene – turning those swift basket dunks to funky funk beats and transforming an everyday court classic into the most debonair of pop culture legends. This version features a synthetic leather patent upper and oversized laces for a feminine look.
- Synthetic patent leather upper
- Lace closure with oversize style laces
- Breathable EcoOrthoLite® sockliner for optimum fit and comfort
- Grippy rubber outsole
- PUMA Formstrip at medial and lateral sides
- Metallic PUMA Basket callout at lateral side, plus PUMA Cat Logo at heel